One of Australia’s largest institutional investment managers, QIC knows the difference good change practice makes.
With an aggressive change agenda planned, they knew they needed excellent project outcomes, but they needed help knowing exactly where to focus their efforts for maximum return.
What we did
- Used our change capability diagnostic to identify their strengths, improvement areas, and overall change maturity.
- This led to a change capability action plan, which the QIC team delivered six months ahead of schedule because it was so well-received!
The results, one year later
- Everyone working on a significant project has implementation KPIs
- Everyone impacted by significant change has adoption KPIs
- It’s understood that significant corporate investments are change programs, not technology programs
- The Executive team understands their role in capacity management
- Change is managed as a portfolio
- Employees are happier to engage with projects because they know they’ll be part of the journey
- The organisational change practice operates as partners to the business, instead of exclusively aligned to projects
“Having the data helped us direct our efforts towards the things that needed improving instead of where it wouldn’t add value.”
– Melinda Clifton, Head of Change Enablement
Download the full case study
QIC chooses CHANGE CAPABILITY DIAGNOSTIC and delivers 6 months ahead of scheduleDownload now
Let’s get you similar results
Tell us about what you’re trying to do, and we’ll be in touch.Tell us about you