Here are some great tips from the author of Disruption by Design – Gihan Perera.
This information provided courtesy of an interview conducted with The Growth Faculty
My personal favourite is to measure outputs and outcomes for a distributed workforce – not inputs and processes.
- In a real crisis like this, accept it’s normal to feel anxiety, stress, worry.
- From credible sources assess the risks then make Plan A, and a Plan B for possible changes that may require you to pivot your business.
- Measure outputs and outcomes of your distributed workforce – not inputs and processes.
- Tap into the Gen Ys and the Gen Zs in your company. They love change. They love disruption.
- Staff may want to continue to work from home when all is back to ‘normal’ so be proactive on the front foot and lead the change.
- Book recommendation? Decisive – How to Make Better Decisions by Chip and Dan Heath.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!